Thursday, January 26, 2017
Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Fudge
2 cups (1 bag) semisweet chocolate chips
3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
1/8 cup creamy peanut butter, melted
1 cup (about 10) peanut butter cups, finely chipped
1. Line a loaf pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray.
2. In a medium sauce pan, heat chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk, stirring until completely smooth.
3. Pour chocolate mixture into loaf pan and smooth the top.
4. Melt the peanut butter in a small bowl in the microwave until pourable.
5. Pour peanut butter over the chocolate and use a knife or toothpick to swirl it into the fudge.
6. Place in refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
7. While the fudge begins to cool, chop 10 peanut butter cups into small pieces.
8. After 20 minutes, press the chopped peanut butter cups into the top of the fudge.
9. Return the fudge to the refrigerator until completely cooled. Pull it out of the pan, remove the foil and cut into bite-sized pieces.