Quick And Easy Meatloaf Muffins
Grab a few pantry items and set aside just a few minutes to put this tasty and totally fun meal together! I served ours with Green Giant’s sweet potato/cauliflower veggie tots, one of our favorite sides. (They’re not paying me to say that - they’re just that good.)
1 lb ground beef (we use Butcher Box)
1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 tsp onion powder
2/3 cup ketchup
3 Tbsp stone ground mustard
1/2 cup brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a muffin tin with nonstick spray.
2. Combine egg, milk, cheese and onion powder in a large bowl. Add the ground beef to the bowl, breaking up the meat and mixing it all together.
3. Form the ground beef mixture into 12 balls and gently press them into the muffin tin.
4. Combine ketchup, mustard and brown sugar in a small bowl. Top each meat muffin with the sauce, diving it evenly among them.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until the meat is cooked all the way through.