Sausage And Veggies Rice Bowl
So recently we combined our skills to make a fun dish. You can personalize it in your own kitchen by using your favorite veggies, meats and other add-ins.
1 smoked sausage
1 small onion, diced
1 green pepper, diced
1 bag frozen vegetables
2 cups cooked rice
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Thinly slice the smoked sausage. Reduce heat in skillet to medium and add sliced sausage, cooking and stirring until blackened.
3. Add onion and pepper to the skillet. Cook and stir until blackened and soft.
4. While the skillet mixture is cooking, thaw and heat vegetables in the microwave. Cook rice according to package directions.
5. When all ingredients are cooked, combine in skillet and stir until combined and heated through. Serve immediately.