Rocky Road Fudge
One of our favorite food memories was when we made our own Rocky Road ice cream. We had so much fun mixing it up, but the best part was eating it together. That memory is the inspiration for this amazing fudge!
With just five ingredients and 20 minutes of your time, you’ll have a sticky, gooey pan of sweet goodness. Feel free to share it with someone you love ... but you don’t have to.
12 large marshmallows
1/2 cup butter
2 bars baking chocolate
1 Tbsp vanilla
2/3 cup peanuts, divided
1. Line a square baking dish with wax paper.
2. Melt the butter in a small sauce pan.
3. While the butter melts, cut the marshmallows in fourths. This is a sticky job, but someone has to do it. Run warm water over a pair of kitchen scissors and have at it. Fill the bottom of the baking dish with marshmallow.
4. When the butter is melted, add in the chocolate. Stir until melted and smooth.
5. Remove the pan from the heat and add the vanilla. Then stir in 1/2 cup of the peanuts.
6. Pour the mixture on top of the marshmallows and shake the dish a little to work the chocolate down into the gaps.
7. Sprinkle the remaining peanuts over the top of the chocolate.
8. Refrigerate the fudge until it is completely solid. Cut into squares and enjoy!