Chocolate Peanut Butter Star Cookies
Fusing those flavors into one amazing cookie, these stars use a simple packaged cookie dough and some fun kinds of chocolate to create a treat you can't have just one of. Go ahead. Try it. I dare you.
The best part of this cookie is the bottom. I know that sounds strange, but let me tell you why. The entire ball of cookie dough is covered with sprinkles, and when it bakes the chocolate makes a crust on the bottom. It's crispy chocolate on a chewy peanut butter cookie. Yum!
1 package peanut butter cookie mix
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine cookie mix and egg until smooth.
3. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and roll in sprinkles. Place on parchment paper-covered tray.
4. Bake at 375 degrees for 9 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately place a chocolate star on top. Press it down a little to make it stick.
5. After a minute, move the cookies from the baking sheet to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.