Chocolate Caramel Banana Bread
This recipe will give you not one but two loaves of a sweet banana bread that everyone will love.
This recipe will give you not one but two candies inside to enjoy.
And two is always better than one!
The best part is that you can keep one loaf and give one loaf, bringing twice the joy and double the love.
4 brown, overly ripe bananas
1 box cake mix, yellow or white
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 bag mini chocolate chips
1/2 bag crunchy caramel bits
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two loaf pans with parchment paper.
2. Combine bananas, cake mix, oil and eggs in a large bowl until smooth.
3. Fold in chocolate chips and pour into loaf pans.
4. Divide the caramel bits and sprinkle over the top of the batter. They will sink to the bottom as the bread bakes.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes. Edges will be light brown and a cake tester inserted all the way to the bottom of the bread will come out dry and clean.
6. Let bread cool completely before removing from the pans.