1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
3/4 cup eggnog
2 cups sugar
1 Tbsp vanilla
2 cups (1 bag) white baking chips
1 7-oz jar marshmallow fluff
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1. Line a 9x9 inch dish with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
2. Combine butter, eggnog and sugar in a saucepan over medium high heat, stirring until smooth.
3. Increase heat until mixture reaches 235 degrees (soft ball stage) on a candy thermometer.
4. Lower heat and stir in vanilla and white chips. Stir until melted and smooth.
5. Add in fluff and nutmeg and stir until smooth.
6. Pour into pan and sprinkle with nutmeg. Refrigerate until firm.