Cinnamon And Sugar Cookie Sandwiches
That's why I stocked up when they created baking mixes from that yummy cereal. They even have frosting with crunchy sugar bits in it. Oh. My. Goodness.
I used the cookie mix and the frosting for these sandwich cookies, and added in some Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal shaped like little cinnamon rolls. You can crush them a little if you want, but I didn't. Cinnamon/sugar overload? I think not. Try them for yourself and let me know what you think.
1 package Cinnamon Toast Crunch cookie mix
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal (rolls)
1 tub Cinnamon Toast Crunch frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except frosting. Stir until combined.
3. Drop dough onto ungreased cookie sheets with a 1 1/4-inch cookie scoop, 12 per sheet. You should get about 30 tiny cookies.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes, until the edges are just getting brown and crispy.
5. Allow cookies to cool for 2-3 minutes, then remove from cookie sheet to a cooling rack.
6. When the cookies are completely cooled, pair them up by size and shape, then spread with copious amounts of frosting. Eat immediately, as if you could actually wait.