Chocolate-Dipped Strawberry Crescent Ring
But where there’s a will, there’s a way! I combined a few sweet treats from the pantry and wrapped them up in crescent dough for an amazing dessert. It’s perfectly rich, super thick and has just the right touch of fruit mixed in. You’ll want to try this ASAP - trust me.
One note: this crescent ring is best eaten warm and immediately. The filling can make the tough soft and tough even if stored in an air-tight container.
4 oz. cream cheese
6 oz. hazelnut spread
1 cup marshmallow fluff
2 cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
2 cups strawberries, quartered
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine cream cheese, hazelnut spread and marshmallow fluff until smooth and creamy.
3. Place a small bowl in the center of your baking sheet. Arrange 16 crescents of dough evenly around the bowl.
4. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly around center of crescent ring. Top with strawberries.
5. Carefully remove the bowl and fold points of the triangles to the center and tuck underneath.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes, until dough is cooked through and golden brown on top.
Post a Comment