Broccoli And Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
The recipe below is for making two stuffed chicken breasts, so multiply as necessary. You may also want to experiment with the type of cheese you use, as different cheeses will change the flavor of the chicken and the broccoli.
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 cup broccoli florets, chopped
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp mayonnaise
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut the chicken through the middle on the long edge to butterfly thee breast but not cut al the way through.
3. Combine all spices in a small bowl. Completely coat the chicken with the spice mix.
4. Heat oil in a medium cast iron skillet. Pan sear both sides and the edges of each piece of chicken.
5. In a medium bowl, mix cheese and mayonnaise. Add broccoli and toss to coat.
6. Stuff each chicken breast with half the mixture. Return to the skillet.
7. Bake chicken at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until chicken is done all the way through. Remove from oven and allow to rest before serving.
Post a Comment