Seven Benefits Of Having A Clean House
So why, after pointing out all these pains, would you be motivated to clean? Here are just a few reasons:
1. Removing all that dust, dander, bacteria and other nasty stuff will help your family be healthier.
2. A clean, uncluttered house translates to a clean, uncluttered mind.
3. You'll be more willing to open your home to guests because there's nothing to hide.
4. Clean, good-conditioned appliances, carpets and furniture work better and last longer.
5. Your body will (eventually) thank you for the physical activity.
6. Your brain will benefit from the sense of accomplishment each task brings.
7. This good habit can lead to a multitude of other new habits, changing the way you, think, act and live.