A Simple Southern Pecan Pie
1 9-inch frozen pie crust
2 cups pecan halves
1/2 cup sugar
3 Tbsp butter, melted
1 cup dark corn syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
1 Tbsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the pie crust on a baking sheet and fill the bottom with pecans.
3. Combine eggs, sugar, butter, corn syrup, cinnamon and vanilla in a medium bowl until light and fluffy.
4. Pour the mixture into the pie crust, completely covering the pecans.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes, checking the crust at about the 20-minute mark. If necessary, wrap the edges of the crust in foil to keep them from burning.