Facebook Posts To Ramp Up Your Business
Here are a few tried-and-true posts that will get you through the brain overload times:
* Questions - like what's your favorite item you've purchased from us? What's your favorite new line we released? What would you like to see more of?
* Links to more information - a site with instructional videos, a supplier you use frequently, a website that makes you smile.
* Photos - your workspace, your pets helping you relax after work, a new technique you're trying. Anything except what you made for lunch. No one wants to see that.
* Links to your website or blog - super important if you're selling online.
* Testimonials from past customers - ask repeat customers to write a few sentences about why they love your product and include some great photos.
Never do the same thing over and over again expecting new results - that's the definition of insanity. Mix things up a bit when you're putting your social media calendar together, and you'll get some flashes of brilliance to share with your customers.