Thursday, May 26, 2016
Rocky Road Fudge
1 12-ounce bag of chocolate chips (any kind)
1 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
3 cups of mini marshmallows (approximately half the bag)
1 cup peanuts (finely chopped)
1. Line a 13x9 baking dish with aluminum foil and lightly spray with nonstick spray.
2. Combine chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring each time. Continue until smooth.
3. Remove bowl from microwave and stir in 2/3 of the marshmallows. Save the rest for the topping.
4. Pour the warm mixture into the prepared dish. Sprinkle the top with the remaining marshmallows and the chopped nuts. Press down with your hand to keep the toppings in place.
5. Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or in the freezer for 30-45 minutes to allow the fudge to set.
6. Cut fudge into squares. Remove carefully from the dish using the foil. Blot the underside with a paper towel if you used too much nonstick spray.