Thursday, May 19, 2016
Italian Chicken Crescents
3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 Tbsp butter
1 tube crescent roll dough
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 slices mozzarella cheese
1. Thaw chicken and cut into 6-inch strips.
2. Melt butter in the bottom of a large skillet. Add chicken, stirring to coat on all sides. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Cook 10 minutes or until almost completely done.
3. Remove chicken from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
4. While the chicken is cooling, preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
5. Unroll crescent roll dough. Place one piece of chicken at the wide end of each roll. Top with Parmesan cheese and cover with 1/4 of a slice of mozzarella cheese.
6. Roll up the crescents and place on baking sheet.
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 14-16 minutes, or until rolls have browned and cheese is all melted and gooey.
8. Serve immediately with marinara sauce or BBQ sauce. These are best eaten the day they're made, so prepare accordingly.