BBQ Chicken Bake
You'll love how moist the chicken is after almost an hour in the oven, and it's probably quite different than the everyday chicken recipes you usually make.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
1/2 medium yellow onion, quarter and cut into slices
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray the bottom of a 13x9 inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. Trim fat from chicken and place all four pieces in the baking dish. Drizzle BBQ sauce evenly.
3. Sprinkle cut onion over the chicken, then add the cheese, covering evenly.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Serve with veggies and fruit.
Post a Comment