8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup eggnog
1 cup marshmallow fluff
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, packed
1. Using a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese in a medium bowl until creamy.
2. With the mixer on low, beat in the eggnog and fluff. Increase speed until completely mixed.
3. Mix in vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg until combined.
4. Add powered sugar by the 1/2 cup (three times total), combining each completely before adding more.
5. Serve with molasses or gingersnap cookies.