Italian-Inspired Salmon Marinade
Tasty is good.
On-hand ingredients are good.
Just a few ingredients is good.
Healthy is definitely good.
Combining all this goodness to create a keeper of a salmon recipe is better than good.
3 salmon filets
2 cloves minced garlic
3 Tbsp Italian seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place salmon in a large plastic bag and add just enough olive oil to cover the fish.
2. Add garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Massage the bag to completely coat the salmon with seasoning, without breaking the skin.
3. Place bag in a large bowl in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 4 hours.
4. Preheat oven to broiler setting.
5. Transfer salmon from the bag to a baking dish, skin side down, keeping as much of seasoning on it as possible.
6. Broil 6-8 minutes, rotating the baking dish halfway through for even broiling. Salmon is done when it turns that beautiful color and is cooked all the way through. Serve with veggies.