Easy Peanut Butter-Banana Pupcakes
And because they're healthy and (apparently) yummy, they did get to eat the entire plate of pupcakes. I think the plate might also have been licked clean, but there is no evidence of that left. But at least they didn't eat the plate, too.
Ingredients for pupcakes:
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 tsp baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick spray.
2. Mash the banana with a fork. Mix in the egg.
3. Stir in peanut butter and baking soda until smooth.
4. Spoon batter evenly in the muffin tin.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes. Tops will spring back when pressed.
6. Cool completely on a wire rack, then try keeping them away from your dog, which definitely won't happen.
Post a Comment