White Chocolate Blueberry Nests
I’ve been slightly obsessed with bird nests this year, as we have several right around the house, so these adorable white chocolate blueberry nests caught my eye. With just three ingredients and blueberries for garnish, they are much tastier than Rice Krispie treats and much easier to clean up.
2 cups Rice Krispies
1 cup shredded coconut
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
1. Lightly spray a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine cereal and coconut.
3. In a small bowl, melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave. Set the time for 30 seconds, stir and repeat until smooth and creamy, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
4. Immediately pour melted chocolate into bowl and stir until well combined.
5. When cool enough to touch but still warm enough to mold, divide mixture into the 12 muffin cups. Press in the middle to make a small divot.
6. Place muffin tin in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
7. Carefully remove the nests from the tin and arrange them on a serving plate. Fill the middle of each with a handful of blueberries and serve.
Post a Comment