Bacon Cheeseburger Crescent Ring
My imagination led me to some of our Butcher Box ground beef and that tempting package of bacon that’s been hanging out at our house. I added a little cheese and the next thing I knew, there was a bacon cheeseburger crescent ring coming out of the oven.
It doesn’t get much better than that!
2 cans crescent roll dough
1lb ground beef
5-6 strips of crispy bacon
1 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Brown ground beef in an iron skillet using your favorite seasonings.
3. Cook bacon as directed.
4. On a large baking stone, arrange the crescent roll wedges into a large circle using an upside-down bowl in the middle.
5. Layer ground beef, bacon and cheese around the wider end of the crescents, by the bowl. Then use a pointed spatula to remove the bowl. Tuck the ends of the rolls underneath the middle of the ring.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes. The crescents will be golden brown and crispy. Cut into wedges for serving.