Bacon Avocado Deviled Eggs
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, keep reading. If you answered no, I love you anyway.
These adorable and yummy appetizers are the perfect 2-bite snack for any occasion. I make six eggs for 12 halves, obviously, to fill up my favorite Fiestaware deviled egg plate. The recipe is easily increased for larger groups.
4 strips of bacon
1. Fill a large pan with water and bring to a boil. Gently add the eggs using a ladle. Boil for 10 minutes.
2. Pour out the water and cover eggs with cold water. Repeat until cooled completely.
3. Peel eggs and cut in half. Carefully spoon out the yolks and combine in a small bowl with just enough mustard to make a thick filling. Spoon filling back into eggs.
4. Halve the avocado and remove the skin. Smash in a small bowl until smooth. Spoon onto deviled eggs.
5. Prepare bacon as directed until crispy. Break each strip in three pieces and tuck into the side of the eggs for crunchy decoration.