One-Dish Pork Chops, Red Potatoes And Asparagus
This is one of our favorite one-dish combinations - pork, potatoes and asparagus - but you can use any combination you’d like with just the time adjusted for the meat to cook completely. I’d love to hear what combinations you’ve tried!
4 pork chops
10 red potatoes, halved
1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
All-Spice (or your favorite spice combination)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a large baking dish with non-stick spray.
2. Coat both sides of the pork chops with the spice mixture and place in the baking dish.
3. In a small bowl, toss the halved potatoes in olive oil and a small amount of All-Spice. Pour into baking dish.
4. Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
5. Toss trimmed asparagus in a small bowl with a drizzle of olive oil and All-Spice.
6. Remove baking dish from oven. Flip the pork chops and stir the potatoes. Toss asparagus on top.
7. Bake for an additional 12-15 minutes, until potatoes begin to crust and pork chops reach 145 degrees.