5-Ingredient Berry Cobbler Perfect For Fall
There is nothing not good about this recipe!
Starting with frozen fruit and finishing with a surprising combination of oats and cake mix, this cobbler is good from beginning to end. It’s also a great way to clear out your freezer and pantry a little, giving you a fun excuse to clean and organize. Just an added bonus.
2 12-oz bags frozen berries
1 box yellow or white cake mix
1/2 cup oats
1 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 Tbsp milk, if needed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. Pour berries into the bottom of the baking dish.
3. In a separate bowl, combine dry cake mix, oats ad walnuts. Stir to combine.
4. Add butter and stir to make the crumble topping. If it’s too dry and doesn’t stick together well, add milk a tablespoon at a time until it holds together.
5. Crumble the crumble on top of the berries.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes or until the crumble is lightly browned and toasty. Serve warm with ice cream.