Avocado Shrimp Cup Appetizers
A little bit of shredded cheese, a dollop of sour cream and a whole-grain chip is all you need to dress up the main ingredients and create a cute little appetizer that packs a flavorful punch.
2 Tbsp olive oil
12 large shrimp, peeled and devained
1 avocado, mashed
1/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup shredded Colby jack cheese
12 whole-grain scoop chips
Old Bay seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small skillet, heat olive oil and add shrimp. Sprinkle with Old Bay seasoning and stir until pink and heated through.
3. Line up chips on a baking sheet. Place a small dollop of sour cream in the bottom of each chip.
4. Layer cheese, avocado and shrimp into chip. Sprinkle with Old Bay to taste.
5. Place baking sheet in oven at 350 degrees, until heated through and melted. Serve immediately.