Italian Chicken Pasta Bake
This pasta bake is a great solution for this. It takes abut 20 minutes to put together and 20 minutes to bake. Add a salad and bread and you have a complete meal.
5-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 box of your favorite pasta
1 jar chunky garden pasta sauce
1 bag shredded cheese (Italian mix or mozzarella)
1. Preheat the oven to 375. Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. Prepare the pasta according to the box directions, cutting the cook time by about two minutes.
3. Cut the chicken into bite-sized chunks. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet, then add the chicken and season with Italian seasonings.
4. When the pasta is done, mix with the chicken and pasta sauce. Pour into the baking dish and cover completely with the shredded cheese.
5. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. The cheese will melt and begin to brown. Serve with salad and bread.