Three-Ingredient Berry Cobbler
Better yet, this cobbler uses just three ingredients and takes just about 45 minutes. So within an hour, you'll have a dreamy dessert to fight off the chill.
two bags of frozen berries (I used a bag of basic mixed fruit, plus half a bag each of raspberries and blueberries)
one box of your favorite cake mix (I used french vanilla)
a 20-ounce bottle of Sprite
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Pour a single layer of frozen berries into a 9x13 inch glass baking dish.
3. Evenly cover the top of the berries with the cake mix.
4. Pour the Sprite over the cake mix, making sure it all gets covered. If any mix is sticking out over the top of the Sprite, it will remain uncooked and powdered. Stir it a little bit if you need to.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes, or until it's all bubbly and browned on the top.
6. Serve warm with some ice cream and your favorite toppings.
After polishing this cobbler off in two sittings, Danny and I are already planning the next one. We want to try one with orange soda and some frozen citrus fruit. So many combinations, so many possibilities!