Cinnamon Brown Sugar Pecans
What you'll need:
1 egg white
3 Tablespoons ground cinnamon (I used my favorite Indonesian Korintje cinnamon.)
1 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 Tablespoons water
1 1/2 pounds pecans
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Generously spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray. I used a 9x13 cake pan and it worked really well.
2. Beat the egg white in a large bowl until it's all foamy. The add the cinnamon, brown sugar, salt and water. Mix it all together until it's smooth.
3. Add in the pecans, stirring until they're all completely coated. Spread on the baking sheet and pour any leftover syrup over the top.
4. Bake in a 250-degree oven for an hour, stirring thoroughly every 15 minutes.
5. Stir one more time and let them cool - if you don't eat them all as soon as they come out!