Easy Chicken Stir Fry
Last week I challenged you to pull out some old recipes, so I decided to take the challenge myself. I love this chicken stir fry, even though I can't remember for the life of me where it came from. It is both easy and incredibly sweet, so I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
1. Cut 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken into bite-sized pieces. Toss with 2 tbsp corn starch to coat.
2. Heat a little oil in a skillet, then stir fry chicken until cooked through.
3. In the meantime, heat a 16-ounce bag of microwa-in-bag broccoli.
4. To skillet, add 1/4 cup sweet and sour sauce, 1/4 cup water, 1/4 cup honey, 1 tsp orange zest and crushed red pepper to taste. Bring to a boil.
5. Stir in broccoli and 1/4 cup chopped cashews, almonds or peanuts.
6. Serve over rice.