The Best, Simplest Steak Tacos
That's why steak tacos are a permanent part of our menu rotation. Not only are they super simple, they're also healthy and easily customizable. Here's how I make ours, but feel free to mix and match whatever fresh foods you prefer.
2 beef strip steaks
Shredded Mexican cheese blend
Dollop of sour cream
1. Preheat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat with a tablespoon of olive oil.
2. Brush one side of each steak with just enough olive oil to coat. Coat that side with taco seasoning and shake off excess.
3. When oil in pan is hot, place steaks in with the seasoned side down. Repeat the oil and seasoning on this top side.
4. Cook steak for 7-8 minutes, flipping halfway through.
5. When steak is cooked to your desired doneness, allow to rest before cutting into bite-sized pieces.
6. On large, soft tortillas, layer steak and your favorite toppings. Roll up and enjoy!
Post a Comment