Valentine Guy Gifts That Aren’t Sappy
What can you do instead? Try some of these:
* One of our local florists carries candy and snack arrangements that you can give your guy.
* Buy a plant that he can put on his desk, in his office or in his home workspace.
* Make his gift a trip somewhere he loves - a restaurant, a store or a road trip.
* Personalization is fun! Find a keychain, golf balls, coffee mug or watch with names, his favorite team logo or family pictures on them.
* Keep giving all year with a subscription box themed with his personal interests.
* Surprise him with something he’s always wanted! This gift requires listening and planning, so pay attention.
* Give him tickets to an upcoming concert or event, then make a day of it with dinner and shopping.
* Just ask him what he wants, then go above and beyond. If he says dinner out, have a small card and gift ready to give him at the restaurant. If he wants a night in, have a meal ready and watch a new movie together.
What are some of your favorite guy Valentine’s ideas?