Scriptures And Phrases For Valentine’s Day Cards
But now what? What do you write inside? You want something meaningful, but it also needs to be personal and creative.
Here are just a few Scripture verses and sentiments that you can personalize and make perfectly appropriate for that special someone!
* I am my beloved’s, and my beloved is mine. Song of Solomon 6:3
* Sending a little love your way!
* Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it. Song of Solomon 8:7
* Two hearts, one love
* Love beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. 1 Corinthians 13:7
* May everything beautiful about God’s love be yours today.
* This is my beloved, and this is my friend. Song of Solomon 5:16
* There are so many reasons I thank God for bringing us together.
* And now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
* In you, God has given me the desires of my heart.