How Can I Use This Giant Paper Punch?
So it should be obvious that my favorite paper punch in the entire craft room is a giant leaf. I can use it in spring with all the shades of green, but it’s just not the same. I would much rather use it in fall when it can create a rainbow of autumn colors.
Here are just a few ways I use this large punch. If you have one in another shape, you can use it in much the same way.
* Punch solid colors and ink-distress the edges for a worn look.
* Punch patterned paper that will coordinate with your background and accents.
* Tuck them behind your focal point to create a frame.
* Line them up on a strip of paper to create a themed border.
* Tie several of them together to create a 3D embellishment.
* Make decorations by layering die cuts and embellishments on top of it.
* Use it as a stencil by drawing around it.
* Make some negative space art by laying it on your paper, coloring the rest of the background and then removing the punched piece.
* Attach it to a gift tag for a one-of-a-kind present.
* Use them as name tags for your fall tablescape.
* Cut paper squares to put behind it for a layered embellishment.
How do you use your largest paper punches?