30-Minute Banana Nut Muffins
This banana nut muffin recipe uses several ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. Grab a few of your favorite nuts to make them super tasty, and you'll probably want to squirrel them away all for yourself.
1 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup butter, melted
3 ripe bananas
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup nuts, crushed (walnuts, almonds, peanuts)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12-count muffin tin with paper liners or spray with nonstick spray.
2. Whisk flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon in a small bowl.
3. In a large bowl, mash bananas, then add in butter, sugar, brown sugar, milk, egg and vanilla. Mix until well combined and smooth.
4. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, stirring just enough to mix them.
5. Fold in half the cup of nuts.
6. Divide all the batter between the 12 muffin cups. Sprinkle the remaining nuts evenly over all 12 muffins.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 23-26 minutes. Muffins will be browned on top, and a toothpick will come out clean.