Summer Berry Monkey Bread
This is what it looks like when you let a pack of teenage girls get a hold of powdered sugar frosting and summer fruit monkey bread. It's possible there might be as much bread as there is frosting, but don't quote me on that.
And this is what it looks like when they've each ripped a few bites off. It's so warm and gooey that it's difficult to stop at just one bite.
Here's how you can make this fruit-filled monkey bread yourself, but you'll have to find your own teenagers to help decorate it.
24 small frozen rolls, thawed
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup fresh strawberries, diced
1 large package of instant vanilla pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a monkey bread baking dish with nonstick spray. If you don't have one, a bundt pan will work as well.
2. Once rolls have risen slightly, cut each one into four pieces and divide into three piles.
3. In the bottom of the dish, layered about 1/3 of the rolls, then 1/3 of the pudding and 1/3 of the berries. Continue until you have several layers.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
5. When baked, remove from the oven and let cool on a cooling rack. Then flip the dish and loosen your tower of goodness. Cover with powdered sugar frosting, drizzle with chocolate syrup or serve just like it is.