Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fudge
Now, though, I think I could make fudge every day!
Especially when it's full of peanut butter and marshmallows. Oh. My. Goodness.
Make sure you have parchment paper and a candy thermometer before giving this recipe a try.
2 cups sugar
1 Tbsp light corn syrup
1 tsp salt
3/4 cup whole milk
2 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
1/2 cup peanuts
1. Line an 8x8 or 9x11 baking dish with parchment paper.
2. Combine sugar, corn syrup, salt and milk in a pan over high heat. Bring to a boil. Continue boiling until a candy thermometer reads 235 degrees (soft ball stage).
3. Remove pan from heat and stir in 1 cup of the marshmallows. Stir until they're all melted in.
4. Add in peanut butter and stir until smooth and creamy.
5. Fold in one more cup of marshmallows and the peanuts.
6. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Spread it out smooth, then press the remaining 1/2 cup of marshmallows into the top.
7. Refrigerate for at least an hour, pressing the marshmallows into the top every few minutes to make sure they're stuck in place.
This fudge needs to stay refrigerated, so store it there in an air-tight container. If it lasts that long.