Wild Berry Cheesecake Cookies
This cookie recipe combines cream cheese and muffin mix to create an amazing cookie that's so much better than store-bought.
Try them. And then see if you don't end up making more before the week is over.
Yes, I speak from experience.
4 oz cream cheese (half a box, so you can actually make two batches)
1/2 cup Crisco, butter flavored
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
1 Tbsp vanilla
2 packages muffin mix (7 oz of your favorite flavor, I used wild berry)
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
half a package of white chocolate chips (or more, depending on your taste)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Trim parchment paper to fit your cookie sheet. (This is super important. Don't skip this.)
2. Cream the cream cheese, Crisco and brown sugar together until well incorporated. Add the eggs and the vanilla, combining thoroughly.
3. Stir in the muffin mixes and the flour. Fold in the chips.
4. Place dough onto parchment paper-covered baking sheets in large, rounded spoonfuls. Bake at 325 degrees for 15-16 minutes. The tops will still look a little wet, but trust me, the bottoms are crispy and brown.
5. Place the tray on a cooling rack, without removing the cookies, until they're cool. They'll fall completely apart if you try to move them too soon.