One-Dish Baked Fajitas
And then the smell hits you. Then you're suddenly hungry for fajitas.
Have that same feeling at home with this amazing one-dish fajita recipe. In less than an hour you can be enjoying that sizzle and smell without leaving the house.
1 large onion
1 green bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 pound chicken breast
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
8 large tortillas
sour cream, cilantro, hot sauce to taste
1 Tbsp chili powder
1/2 Tbsp paprika
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1/2 Tbsp corn starch
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. Cut the onion and peppers into strips. (I cut my strips in half so they're easier to eat.) Add them to the baking dish.
3. Slice the chicken into strips and add to the baking dish.
4. Combine all of the seasonings in a separate bowl. Cover the top of the chicken and veggies with the mix, then drizzle with vegetable oil. Toss it all together until everything is well coated.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 40-45 minutes, stirring halfway through.
6. Remove from the oven and drizzle with lime juice. Serve on tortillas with sour cream, cilantro and hot sauce as you like.