1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
2. Cut the pears in half, removing the stems. Use a spoon or melon baller to remove the seeds and make a nice circle in each half. I also cut a small slice off the back side to help them stand upright.
3. Place the halves on the baking sheet and liberally sprinkle them with cinnamon (to taste). Fill the centers with walnut pieces, then drizzle each with honey.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. (Check at 25 minutes.)
5. Serve immediately with yogurt or ice cream.