Meat And Potatoes Biscuit Cups
Buttery biscuits aren’t just a tasty side dish - they can hold the whole meal together. Literally.
These meat and potatoes biscuit cups are a fun appetizer or a hand-held main course at a picnic or family gathering. With three layers of goodness inside and a flaky biscuit outside, this dish has yummy written all over it.
1 lb ground beef
Steak seasoning blend
1 sm jar salsa
1 bag frozen potatoes and onions
1 can (8) refrigerator biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray a muffin tin with nonstick spray.
2. Brown ground beef in a cast iron skillet with steak seasoning.
3. While the meat is browning, pour bag of frozen potatoes in a bowl and cook in microwave for 5 minutes.
4. Separate the biscuits and flatten each one until they’re as thin as possible without tearing.
5. Layer a small amount of potatoes, salsa and ground beef onto the flattened biscuit. Pull the edges up around the filling and tuck into the muffin tin.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 20-22 minutes, until biscuits are browned and filling is warm all the way through. Allow to cool for 2 minutes and then carefully remove them from the muffin tin.
Post a Comment