Thursday, July 7, 2016
Pizza Pull Apart Tower
Even when you're watching what you eat and stocking your kitchen with healthy, good-for-you foods. There are just times when a craving for pizza can't be helped.
That's where the pizza pull-apart tower comes in. Not only does it taste wonderful, it's fun to put together.
2 cans refrigerator pizza dough
2 cups (1 bag) shredded mozzarella cheese
1 6-oz package pepperoni
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a monkey bread pot or bundt pan with nonstick spray.
2. Open both cans of dough and cut each into 10 slices. Then cut each slice into four pieces.
3. Cut the pepperoni pieces in half.
4. Place bread, cheese and pepperoni in a large mixing bowl and lightly coat with olive oil, using your hands to mix it well.
5. Load the mixture into the pan. Bake for 40-45 minutes, making sure the middle is completely baked.
6. When finished, allow to cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes, then invert onto a serving plate. Enjoy with pizza sauce for dipping.