Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie Stacks
And maybe more.
1 box brownie mix, plus egg, oil and water as directed on box
1 container pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough
1 can chocolate frosting
white chocolate-covered espresso beans, or other garnish.
2. Mix brownies as directed. Divide between one small and one large baking dish.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool completely.
4. Repeat with the cookie dough, dividing between the two remaining dishes. Bake according to container directions. Allow to cool completely.
5. Using a circle cutter or rim of a glass, cut 12 circles out of the chocolate chip cookies. Gently lift them out and save the leftover cookies for ice cream later.
6. Cut 12 circles out of the brownies, saving the leftover brownie for ice cream later.
7. Lay the 12 cookie circles on your serving tray. Frost each one with an abundant amount of chocolate frosting.
8. Top each cookie with a brownie circle and frost the top. Garnish with chocolate-covered espresso beans or other chocolate-themed embellishment.