Caramel Macchiato Fudge
Brach's has made an incredibly addictive treat for the fall season - caramel macchiato candy corn. By itself, it's great, but when you use it to top caramel fudge, it's even better.
3/4 cup evaporated milk
1/2 cup butter
3 cups sugar
6 ounces (half a bag) vanilla chips
6 ounces (half a bag) butterscotch chips
1 cup marshmallow creme
7 ounces (half a bag) caramel macchiato candy corn
1. Line a 7x9 baking dish with aluminum foil. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium pan, heat milk and butter until boiling. Slowly stir in sugar. Add a very little bit at a time, stirring continuously until each portion is dissolved completely. (If you rush this part of the process, your fudge will be grainy.)
3. Lower heat to medium and add both kinds of chips, still stirring continuously. The mixture will become smooth and silky.
4. Remove pan from heat and add marshmallow creme. Stir until smooth.
5. Pour fudge into baking dish and smooth the top.
6. Refrigerate for 10 minutes, then press candy corn into top. Refrigerate until completely cooled.