Baked Burritos On Taco Tuesday
It’s really not a recipe, though, at least not one that I found, copied and tweaked to make my own. In reality, I rummaged through the pantry, found a whole bunch of fun stuff and made a dish that would last us for four meals. I’ll give you the ingredients I used, then you can make your own version with what you have on hand.
1lb ground beef
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 10-oz jar corn and black bean salsa
1 16-oz bag shredded Mexican cheese blend
6 large flour tortillas
1 8-oz jar taco sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown ground beef in a large skillet, stirring in the face seasoning. When browned, stir in the salsa.
3. Divide the beef mixture between the six tortillas and roll them up.
4. Pour half the taco sauce into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish, lay the tortillas on top and pour on the rest of the taco sauce.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until the edges are browned.