Decorating With Vintage Christmas Ornaments
Some of them were very familiar, as though we must have had them when I was growing up. Others were new to me and absolutely lovely! I really just wanted to sweep them all into a bag and rush them home.
So what do you do with all those beautiful, classic ornaments once you get them home? Here are just a few ideas to get your decorating creativity jumpstarted.
* Fill a glass jar or vase with ornaments and tie on a pretty ribbon.
* Hang ornaments from ribbon in a antique picture frame with the glass removed.
* Attach them all around a greenery wreath.
* Decorate a small Christmas tree with all vintage ornaments.
* Fill a cupcake stand with antique tree ornaments and balls.
* Display them in a glass dome set in a circle of greenery.
* Tie them on presents with the bow or gift card.
* Design a shadow box with ornaments, decorations and Christmas wrapping paper.
* Hang them from garland and run it from window to window.
* Create a centerpiece using vintage Fenton glass filled with ornaments.
What are some ways you use your favorite ornaments in new and interesting ways?