Easter Morning Breakfast Cresent Ring
2 cans refrigerated cresent rolls
1 box pre-cooked bacon
1 package refrigerate sausage crumbles
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Beat four eggs with a splash of milk. Scramble in a small skillet.
3. Open both cans of crescents and fan them around a pizza pan. A small bowl upside down in the middle will help make your circle.
4. Layer eggs, bacon, sausage and cheese around the thick, inside part of the ring.
5. Remove the bowl and fold up the points of each cresent and tuck it under in the middle.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until the cresents are browned and the cheese is melted.