BBQ Chicken Crescent Ring
And that's only good at the gym.
That being said, this amazing crescent ring is totally worth a few minutes of heat. After the chicken has been in the slow cooker all day, and the smells have been assaulting you, you'll be completely willing to suffer the high temperatures for a little while.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 1/2 cups BBQ sauce
5 slices bacon, cut in four pieces
2 cans crescent rolls
1/2 bag shredded colby jack cheese
1. Place chicken and BBQ sauce in the slow cooker. Turn on low and leave for 6-8 hours.
2. Once it's cooked through, shred the chicken into a large bowl and set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
4. On a large baking stone, arrange the crescent roll wedges into a large circle using an upside down bowl in the middle.
5. Layer shredded chicken, cheese, bacon and more cheese onto the crescents. Pull the points of each crescent roll up and tuck them underneath in the middle of the ring.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes. The crescents will be golden brown and crispy. Cut into wedges and serve with extra BBQ sauce for dipping.