Baked Garlic Chicken Thighs With Rice And Vegetables
For this recipe, I added rice and frozen vegetables to make a complete meal in one dish.
6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp butter
1 1/2 cups uncooked brown rice
1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup water
3 Tbsp Montreal Chicken Seasoning (or your favorite rub and spices)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spread garlic evenly over the bottom of the baking dish and add the butter to the center. Place in heated oven for 10 minutes.
3. Stir garlic butter and mix in the rice, broth and water. Cover with foil and return to oven for 30 minutes.
4. Stir rice and add vegetables. The mixture will be runny at this point, but that's ok.
5. Toss chicken thighs with seasoning in a medium bowl and place chicken on top of rice.
6. Bake for an additional 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and rice has absorbed all the liquid.
7. Remove from oven, fluff the rice and serve.