Strawberry Rhubarb Cheesecake Pie
With just five ingredients - two of which are remade for you - and about 20 minutes, you can slip a beautiful pie into the refrigerator. The red and white just screams summer, doesn't it?
1 premade, frozen pie crust
1 8 oz block cream cheese, softened
1 8 oz container Cool Whip, thawed
1 1/3 cup sugar
1 21 oz can strawberry rhubarb pie filling
1 can whipped topping for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees, or as instructed on the package.
2. While the oven is preheating, whip the cream cheese with a stand mixer until smooth. Add Cool Whip and combine completely. Pour in sugar and mix until sugar has dissolved and the mixture is creamy. Set aside until pie crust is done.
3. Bake pie crust according to package directions. Allow to cool completely.
4. When crust is cool, pour in cheesecake batter and smooth out. Spoon fruit mixture on the top and spread, leaving some cheesecake showing around the edge.
5. Immediately place it in the refrigerator until it solidifies. Garnish with whipped topping.