Oatmeal Raisin Apple Crisp
This recipe works great with a variety of cookie doughs and fruit fillings. Experiment until you find the combinations you love best. Bring each of them to our house - we'll gladly be your guinea pigs.
1 can apple pie filling
1 package refrigerated oatmeal raisin cookie dough
2 Tbsp caramel syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a pie pan with parchment paper.
2. Using three-fourths of the cookie dough, create a bottom crust by pressing it evenly into the pan.
3. Fill crust with pie filling and smooth out evenly.
4. Break remaining dough into tiny chunks and sprinkle over the top of the pie filling.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes, until the dough is browned and the filling bubbles. Let rest for a few minutes, if you have that much self-control. Drizzle with caramel syrup and serve with ice cream.